.post-body img { max-width:600px; max-height:auto; }

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Flatlay: Blue jean baby



















If there's one thing this winter is doing to me, it's making me quite nostalgic over goodness knows what, and pushing me towards my sensitive self. Aside from sitting by the window with coffee in hand, watching raindrops trickle down (perfect daydreaming weather) and bumping into the occasional tree, it's quite great. So even the most basic winter look has me going miles overboard with moods that have no common ground to the look, per se. In a break between the rain yesterday, I took a stroll through a local shopping centre - a rather uncommon move for me these days - and I was pleased to see so many shades of blue on display.
But whether blue clothes are a thing this winter is not important. Though, truth be told, I tend to lean towards greens, purples and burnt oranges, blue is definitely having a major movement. What matters is that the colour looks great on you. So why not give it a try?

Alright, enough daydreaming. Something about this colour is seriously stunning. Adding a blue jacket, top or dress to your daily look is beautiful. It has a quality of fresh luxury. It can be sophisticated, rich or Mediterranean. Put your love of clothes and style to good use by implementing certain colours into your wardrobe. I always dress for myself, but it never hurts to know what colours look good on you. More on that later!
Lauren xox


What colours do you most often incorporate into your wardrobe?
The look: 
Chicabooti dress (new with tags) - Scroungers Day Garage Sale - $8
Vigorella jacket - Salvos - $4.25
Heramay white lace crop - Vinnies - 50 cents
Girl Express blue boots (new with tags) - Salvos - $2.25
Blue drop earrings - Salvos - $2.25
Blue / white stripe brooch - Vinnies - 25 cents
Rockmans necklace (new with tags) - Salvos - $2.25

No comments:

Post a Comment